Portable Stack Emission Testing
Portable Stack Emission Monitoring is carried out to assess the impact of released gases in the environment. It is a system executed to evaluate released gas into the atmosphere from different types of industrial facilities. Stack emission is an important tool as it captures and controls efficiency and determines a facility’s compliance with the limit value.
EnviroPak provides instrumentation ranging from basic EC to advance FTIR and Sampling (Dust, Dioxins & Furans, Heavy Metals, and others). We ensure that the instrumentation we provide meets your specific requirement and budget.
We offer a range of products that measure different combustion, boilers, engines, turbines, and others. These products are easy to operate and has advance key features such as collecting data over LAN Network, screen capture function, LCD touch screen, and many more.
Scope of Supply
Instrumentation & Systems Provided in the GCC, Middle East & Africa Region:
- EC/NDIR Gas Analyzers: SO2, NOx , CO, CO2, HC (CxHy), H2S, O2
- Reference Method Gas Analyzer: SO2, NOx, CO, O2, CH4 , NMHC, THC
- FTIR Technology: SO2, NOx, CO, O2, CH4, HCL, HF, THC, CO2 etc.
- Automatic/Manual Isokinetic Sampler: Dust, Gases, Dioxin, Mercury and Heavy Metals
- Pitot Tube: Flow
- Thermocouple: Temperature